How do you hope to spend the final stage of your life? Have you planned adequately for any medical situations that might arise for you? Who else needs to know what your wishes are so that you can receive what you want?
Attend this free two-hour workshop and learn…
- Why deciding what kind of healthcare you want late in life is so important
- How to talk to your loved ones and healthcare professionals about what you want
- How to document your decisions so your wants will be made known when appropriate
- How to revise and update any advance care plans you might have already
Enhance your present by planning your future, then get on with living! “Honoring a Life” provides a wealth of information, including an explanation of the importance of advance care planning, an introduction to methods for making decisions and conversing with others on the topic, and a review of the two kinds of documents accepted as legal and binding by the State of Arizona
Pre-registration is required (no payment required). Seating is limited.
To register, call 520.594.5295
- April 17, 2019 at 2pm – 4pm
Joyner-Green Valley Library
601 N La Canada Dr
Green Valley, AZ 85614
Google map and directions
520.323.1708 ext. 111